Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
congninh

slow problem

-Not drop any skills since devias up to higher map. I tested 2 days in devias, losttower, atlans, aida, kanturu, karutan, ferea, deep dungeon. Only drop buff orbs for elf( after you added it ). You can recheck by auto in some spots like atlans/aida/karutan and auto pick up "Orb" "Scroll" "Parch" in few hours.
-Reset not give wcoin rewards.
-Not balance pvp, i know now almost stats is original( except HP or it is new change in ss14), with original dmg/def and 64k stats, all know it is not balance.
-Ferrir drop too much. I spent ~20mins to kill snake, horse, roster and got 3 ferrir.
-Golbin points use for what? All events, event monster rewards goblin points, but nothing to buy with it.
-More information about event times and bosses respawn times 
  +Event: Crywolf, Arca war
  +All bosses respawn time
-Expanded inventory: If no have quest please sell it in shop = goblin points( maybe price = win 10>50 events like blood castle/chaos castle)
-EE buff duration: i think need increase buff duration, now too short, duration with max master skills is ~100>200s

8 hours ago, congninh said:

-Not drop any skills since devias up to higher map. I tested 2 days in devias, losttower, atlans, aida, kanturu, karutan, ferea, deep dungeon. Only drop buff orbs for elf( after you added it ). You can recheck by auto in some spots like atlans/aida/karutan and auto pick up "Orb" "Scroll" "Parch" in few hours.

All the skill drops where updated, Now it will generally drop by time, every skill of every char, you have to be patient ?

-Reset not give wcoin rewards.

In the works, before the openig.

-Not balance pvp, i know now almost stats is original( except HP or it is new change in ss14), with original dmg/def and 64k stats, all know it is not balance.
-Ferrir drop too much. I spent ~20mins to kill snake, horse, roster and got 3 ferrir.
-Golbin points use for what? All events, event monster rewards goblin points, but nothing to buy with it.

Blance will be realease later on, it's ready.
I will have a look into it.
CashShop will be updated before the release datum.

Drop updated!

8 hours ago, IamShazam said:

All the skill drops where updated, Now it will generally drop by time, every skill of every char, you have to be patient ?

In the works, before the openig.

Blance will be realease later on, it's ready.
I will have a look into it.
CashShop will be updated before the release datum.

can you release pvp balance before 20/04 ? cuz almost "balance pvp server" my GL is suck, smallest dmg, smallest hp and def, useless charracter.

• Like 1