Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RIN

Grow Lancer Stats Difference

Hello i'm a newbie in this server and i'm kinda confused between the char settings in Slow Server and Fast Server the damage & defense of Grow Lancer is different...

Slow Server = High Stats

Fast Server = Low Stats

Fast Server Image - +9 Set & Weapon

1ZIb116.png

Slow Server Image - +9 Set +0 Weapon from NPC

X9LwWC9.png

DK one sword, one shield with same *Attack Power*(below strength) and *Skill atk Pwr*(dk)=*Ret or Rage Atk Pwr(GL) will dead same damage. But dk so tanky, have Rush, have Combo, can use Mount (GL can use Mount when using Wraith)

Some noobs always said GL damage so overpower, but never know when pvp same stats, special when max stats, GL always be killed from far before she can hit enemy.

even BK damage is so low hahaha, in dev3 elite yeti i deal max dmg of 120 ?

yomawxy.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RIN said:

even BK damage is so low hahaha, in dev3 elite yeti i deal max dmg of 120 ?

Good morning. This week we'd been testning many balances. This progress will be fixed before the opening, many of the characters have a extremely damage when they reach 64k in every stat.

In other words/ leaving the BM (in this case) will be having 8 million of life/ and a ridiculous damage that any char could manage.

To make it clear this process will be developed as soon as I can. This happens to the RF, LE and posible GL. It will be developer as soon as posible.

PS: according the low and high damage. It is because I am working from antes server in fast and it update in this server. As longas tid PvE with PvP is done, it will be updated in all servers.

• Like 1

ohh i see, i do understand that but with this, it will take several hours or even half a day to get my 1st reset haha maybe lowering the normal mobs stats should fix this kind of problem for a while since your point is for PVP purposes or boss hunting.....

Balance 64k? just kidding.
You never can balance 64k, even it is pretty good at all 64k, almost will leave after max stats, cuz balance at 64k means it is very very very very very unbalance at low resets.

i played some server "balance 64k" and RF have 100resets deal same dmg with DW have 5 resets. And first 50 resets that RF cant solo leveling, 100% useless.