Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RIN

Master Level (3rd Class) & Skill Enhancement Level (4th Class)

Hello, I just want to ask if this is normal...anyway i'm CBT player so my char is not deleted even my class evolution meaning i'm already at 4th class 'Dragon Knight', right now i want to level my master skill tree so it begins then i noticed that i'm not earning level points for my master skill tree (3rd Class) instead i'm earning points for my skill enhancement (4th class) so what will gonna happen? is this make me earn 600 points for my skill enhancement while my master skill level earn 0 points? or will it earn me 400 points for skill enhancement and 200 points for master skill?

tzvPvbH.jpg

V4LBYAq.jpg

well it seems i'll earn 600 points for my 4th class skill enhancement and no points for my master skill tree ahaha i'm currently level 807 yet i'm not earning points for my master skill ahahaha please fixed it...

• Like 1

Hello RIN

What happens is that you maybe played the BETA. And there you did the 4th quest. When I restarted the official version you started from 0 but your class was still the 4th. And thats the problem you can earn only one time the mäster points so it mean now are you only earning majesticpoints.

I will be fixing this in your account, if you get disconnect is because I am fixing your account.

Best regards,

IamShazam.

ok thanks, tell me if you're done fixing it...

21 minutes ago, RIN said:

ok thanks, tell me if you're done fixing it...

Done! 🙂